Tuesday 12 December 2017

Today headlines


Today, in headlines, when I heard this news, my three sisters sat down together.
My most intelligent sister said to myself, "I will not take the mobile."
So how long have I been thinking about what the parents are going on, whose daughter is the other killer?
Instead of restricting them, how many people brought them to the cell phone, allowing them to come everywhere. And what did the daughters give in return?
I wish they could imagine what our children do for us, to fulfill our every desire, fighting out of the mouth. The whole year, our school colleges are old enough to fill the fees of universities and give them a full year in a pair of babies. But if their daughters have four couples, they make four pairs of four pairs together. What is the one for that day? Should we give the same dates on our mouth?
By adopting higher education from the class nursery ... until going through the causal .... doing the blood Sweed as a father can do for his daughter.What does he want to do next? Just because her daughter always cares about her respect, never let her head bend.
Is not it so much right? Father, that a daughter should give her honor in the society.
The mother who does not wake up for a long time to wake up her daughter, for the day that she should be spread over all the time. The lion's thighs are shaken with light, if she asks for refuge, where she will get refuge, I am angry. So the soul also gets out of the ground, and the father is angry and God becomes angry.
What Paradise Will People Give Paradise?
Pray not to accept prayer of the offspring of the parents
Then which door will you cry to God?
Two years ago, I had a single color, I was very much appreciated, and I myself too.
My conversation grew up with him so he told me that he has an angel, for today he has to go to the millennium to make gifts.
I knew his sales was less than me and he would pay the money at his coaching fee, after which he used to save a lot of money.
Where did I get the money to get the gifts?
So she told Papa last night that I have to do some shopping.
So Mama did not have to ask so much money to pay so much money.Mapa loves me a lot, I am the biggest and the worst among the people. Then again, Papa got 3,000 pieces and gave me.
I asked her curiosity that would you marry her, would you marry her?
So what he answered was not even in my dream
She wants to get married and she .. she is not me. Why do not you tell me the shape and the personality of the family are very active, that money is not a special job.
I wondered him and asked him
So why are you giving gifts? I mean when not interested, why is it related?
He said he often gives me a gift, I should also mess around at night at least I have to eat everything that goes in the door, and the house wall is taken from above because of being small.
Now I think so, I do not even give gifts.
I really wanted to know more about it
And you said, "Do you not fear if you see someone?"
He smiled and said, "I feel like now, I am not feeling like now."
I did not understand what I was saying at that time.
The whole morning, the body blinds the girl to the boy and today it is a sad event.
The team also punished the boy, but the fact is that the girl was quite guilty.
If you want to know that girl is such a thought, then she could do anything to revive the boy and then our media liberators stood up against just one.
While the mistake was both ... the boundaries set by God were broken together, the woman goes to save herself if she wants to save herself, whether it is a crowd of lakhs of wolves.
We are the girls who kill themselves
Then when we humiliate the boys, we become oppressed, but the boys should not do this, but will we also think about how to make the girls careful?
Will we understand that the burden of our father's brother on our shoulders is as much as we burden on our shoulders?
What is the burden that we have to do in the infinite steps or to hide it under cover? Our decision is to be done.
Some girls say we are matchless, we get bad luck we can never do such a mistake.
This headline is blind over itself
All day, dance songs, dance songs, singles, singles, and kids, love you in time, after reading the world book, can we really just be safe because we are matchless and feel bad
Never! It is not permissible for a five-day prayer ban, the recitation of the Qur'an is kept in the house as it is considered to be a ladle. It is not permissible to pay the obligations. Our blood runs in the blood, then how can we survive by our security, we have to stay close to God, it is self-control, or by stepping down the devil.
My hands are attached to my boys and wish that anything should be considered for the honor of a girl. Someone else will have your daughter and this world is profitable. If anyone has betrayed you, then be sure to not believe They can live
Allah is All-Wise.
Parents should not give children so much freedom to destroy their world.
If religion is not educated then there will be no way of repentance for sin, nor it will be known that repentance is acceptable or not. Some unhappiness ends in disappointment that their repentance will not be acceptable while it is not so You are very merciful, purifying the repentant, sincerely.
And do not even trust girls. Do not trust. Parents are killing their offspring at their age, sister is killing brother and we say
"No, it's not that
She is unique she is unique "
We girls are very unhappy, very soon our feelings are wrapped in anybody's talk, instead of understanding themselves, understand themselves as foolish and try to stay away from it.
It's too late to be sad. Once the climate is overwhelming due to any inconvenience, then how good and the moon does not matter in your life, why it does not matter.
Save yourself from darkness Because this darkness sinks not only your own ones.
Allah guides us all.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: